Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical and aggregate statistical cookies
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Data Controller – depending on what is described – without the help of third parties.
If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner – perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
- Commercial affiliationThis type of service allows this Application to display advertisements for products or services offered by third parties. Ads can be displayed both in the form of advertising links and in the form of banners in various graphic forms.
Clicks on the icon or banner published on this Application are tracked by the third party services listed below and are shared with this Application.
- Tag managementThis type of service is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Application.
- Interaction with social networks and external platformsThis type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
- SPAM protectionThis type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
- StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Viewing content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
How can I express consent to the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly from within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may use the information provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modification: 25 May 2018